In keeping with the theme of extending the life of your vehicle from last month, included are additional tips for keeping your car looking and running exceptionally well for many years to come. We know that your BMW, Audi or Porsche is a point of pride for you as allowing us to service and repair them is a point of pride for us at Avalon Motorsports. If you have any tips that help keep your automobile looking and running its finest we would love to hear from you.
- Park in the shade as much as possible. Of course parking in a garage is the obvious choice when at home or where possible elsewhere, but use the shade of trees and buildings when available too to shade your vehicle from the sun. Invest in an inexpensive car shade for your windshield and back window to minimize sun damage to your interior.
- Invest in protective floor mats.
- Spray fabric seats with a fabric protectant such as Scotchgard to protect seats from spills and stains.
- Fix small issues before they can become big problems. Cracked light covers, burnt light bulbs and windshield chips should be repaired immediately as each can affect the proper function of your vehicle or earn you a ticket.
- Make sure to always check all fluids and keep them at their proper levels.
- Wax your car’s exterior paint on a routine basis.
- Get new valves when you replace the tires to make sure that they do not leak.
At Avalon Motorsports, the protection and service of your vehicle is our number one priority. As the top-rated local®BMW service facility in the Denver area, we strive to make sure that your vehicle is at its highest functioning level every time you leave our shop.