Are you wary of taking your Porsche to a repair shop in Denver because you have had businesses take advantage of you in the past? It is never a fun thing to realize after the fact that you were taken advantage of when it came to repair and servicing such a beautiful car. Because of this, Avalon Motorsports wants to give you some ways to ensure that you are not taken advantage of the next time you bring your Porsche in for a repair or service.
- Make sure you know your car. If you don’t know anything about your car, the likelihood of you getting sold services and/or repairs you don’t need are higher than normal.
- Research an estimated cost of the repairs and/or services that your Porsche is in the shop for. Having a price in mind can help you to know if you are being sold a service or repair that is not worth it.
- Any repair shop that is worth your time and money will give you an estimate on the services or repairs that your Porsche is in need of. If they aren’t willing to give you one, turn around and find another place to take your Porsche to.
- It’s always a good idea to shop around and assess each mechanic well. You can ask for experience, references and check out reviews online. Any worthy mechanic should take the time to talk to you about what your car needs done.
- Be sure to ask about any warranties on existing parts that are being replaced and about the warranties on the new parts. It’s not a bad idea to ask the mechanics for the old car parts back either, just in case!
- Once you have found a reliable Porsche service provider in your area, you can start to establish a great relationship with them. Your new mechanic should be there when you need them most. Discussing what they think should be completed on your car is an opinion that you should be able to trust, and they should respect you and your needs in return.
We hope that you can take away some valuable information from the bullet points we have just given you. Nobody ever wants to be taken advantage of, especially when it deals with spending a lot of money on your car for a repair or service. The professionals behind the scenes here at Avalon Motorsports understand that your car is your lifeline and that you need it to get from point A to point B on a daily basis.
When all is said and done, know that you can turn to Avalon Motorsports for all of your Porsche service and repair needs. We have the experienced and certified master mechanics you can trust your investment with. Go ahead and schedule your appointment online with us today, or stop by with your car to talk to a mechanic!