Porsches are great cars and they definitely make heads turn. If you are a Porsche lover, then you will love the great facts about Porsches that we are going to share with you today!
- Porsche was not manufactured until nearly a decade after the Ferdinand Porsche company was founded in 1931.
- The most popular Porsche of our time is the Porsche 911. This car was originally introduced in 1963 and has had some pretty great upgrades since then, making the new Porsche 911 more modern.
- For a set fee, Porsche buyers can have their brand new Porsche painted in any color they want.
- The Porsche 911’s original name was Porsche 901. Peugeot challenged Porsche’s name and they regretfully had to change the name from 901 to 911.
- It wasn’t until 2003 that Porsche decided it was time for an SUV to be launched. They did this because they were struggling with their sports-car selection sales.
- The company’s logo isn’t as unique as you may have thought. They actually found inspiration from the Coat of Arms of Stuttgart.
We hope that you enjoyed our fact filled history lesson. If you love your Porsche and you want it to last you a lifetime, it is important that you provide it with the services it needs regularly. Our master mechanics at Avalon Motorsports know how to provide the best care and service to your Porsche in Denver. Make your appointment with us today and keep your Porsche running strong!